Tuesday, May 14, 2013

6th Post

Well apparently Wallwisher has changed names to Padlet, but is still is the same service. I like the idea of collaboration from a variety of sources, be they photos, videos, or written responses. Everyone think differently, and as such I believe that by offering students this website as a means for brainstorming or working in groups then they will seize the opportunity think freely and creatively. Plus, now the created walls can be exported to other mediums such as Excel and PDFs. I did create an account and can access it, but I can't seem to figure out a url for my account. It seems each wall you create is given a specific url that you can then share, rather than a whole account.

I think the Diigo site is also great for student collaboration as well as indiviudal research. The fact that they can pull from so many resources, yet all have access to it is really handy. This way, there is no need to worry about leaving valuable information at home or on the bus. Everything is easily accessible. I definitely prefer it to having a bunch of random bookmarks on my browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment