Wednesday, May 15, 2013

11th Post



My favorite tools are the variety of apps that I did not realize were so readily available. It will be interesting to test them this summer and build lessons with them. As as activity, the students could do a round robin peer edit with the iPads and google docs. This would be really great earlier on in the year to familiarize them with expectations and improve their ability to monitor their own progress. I've always known that I wanted to incorporate technology in my classes, but as a new teacher it has been a bit distant in terms of my focus. This course was nice to refresh myself on the possibilities that are out there. Overall, there wasn't anything that surprised me through this process. I've always been pretty technologically savvy, but I am happy to have learned a bit more to improve my classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment